1) The Tuesday (April 16, 2013) Boston government rate hotel room scholarship participant will be required to sign-in at the AIM Annual Meeting both Wednesday morning and afternoon on a prepared list of eligible scholarship participants. The list will have participant’s name and mailing address; this address will be where the reimbursement check will be mailed.
2) The reimbursement check will be made payable to the participant.
3) Participants make their own government rate room reservations.
4) AIM will only reimburse one night – Tuesday, April 26 - at the government rate. The current Seattle government rate with tax is $201 + 14.45% tax ($29.04 tax) = $230.04.
5) Participants are responsible on their own for any amount above the Seattle government rate of $160.68. For example, if you book at the FSMB Convention Rate for the Sheraton Boston – that rate is $229 + 14.45% tax ($33.09 tax) = $262.09.
6) We will be verifying participant room stays with the Sheraton Boston meaning no receipt is needed. If you stay at another Boston hotel, you must provide a receipt for your Tuesday government rate room.
7) No reimbursement form needed: Since we are verifying stays at the Sheraton Boston, a reimbursement check will be mailed to participants staying there without them having to complete the AIM expense reimbursement form - as long as those participants have signed the sign-in sheet at the AIM Annual Meeting on Wednesday. If you stay at another Boston hotel, a government rate receipt for Tuesday night must be submitted to AIM before your reimbursement check will be mailed to you.
8) Scholarships are on a first come – first served basis.
9) One scholarship per board, and only to AIM members whose dues are current.